Because you are reading this right now, you know you want to make a difference in the depressing state of our oceans. To help eliminate, or at least slow down, the rate of deterioration of our beautiful seas. But where to start? Contribution comes in many forms. Pick one way or pick them all. Whatever you do, do something. Each and every one of us can make a difference if we choose to act. Be the change and make a contribution today. We thank you!
Four Easy Ways to Donate
Donations are very much appreciated and much needed! People ask us where their money goes. So we decided to provide you with a list of estimated expenses for 2017:
- Marine Debris Educational Programs
- H2O Cleanup Clubs
- Standup for Clean Waterways Marine Debris Removal Program
- Space Rent & Utilities for Gear Storage & Administration Location: $33,600
- Sprinter Payoff: $34,700
- Gas: Estimate $3,000. The more funds we have in this area, the more cleanups we can do. For example, a $35 donation can purchase the gas we need to drive round trip to San Diego Bay for a day of clean up.
- General Liability & Auto Insurance: $2,500. A requirement to continue cleaning in public areas.
- Gear Repair & Replacement: $1,000. We do our best to re-purpose items we find and fashion them into tools. We also repair our gear until there’s just no life left. But there are times when we need to purchase parts, gloves, nets, pickers.
These are just the basics. This list is by no means complete. But these are the most pressing items we are asking donations for. Please donate and help out. We are passionate about cleaning up the environment, but we can’t do it alone. You are welcome to designate what your donation is used for. We guarantee it will be used for your specific choice of designation.
Here is also our Wish List:
- Pay off the Sprinter Van – Click Here to View Our Ongoing Fundraiser
- H2O Headquarters – We have a location available. Just need to find the funds…
- Paid Staff – Volunteers are great. However, our goal is to offer paid environmental jobs.
- Trash Pickers
- Reusable Nitrile “Garden” Gloves
- 8 Life Jackets (child size 50-90 lbs)
#1 Donate Via Our Square Market:
#2 Donate Via Paypal
For our international supporters, you may find it easier to donate by way of Paypal. Please select the Paypal “Donate” button below. Or use our email address of firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
#3 Make a Monthly Pledge
Donating on a monthly basis is a great way to get a tax deduction as well as help continue the efforts to clean our waterways and improve the health of our oceans!